Teardrops For Hire
To hire a Teardrop please contact us. Hire prices are below.
- A midweek break is four nights; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- A weekend is Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
- A full week runs from Friday to Friday.
- We may be able to provide some flexibility to hire days…just ask.
Low Season Nov-FebWeekend £99
Mid week £139
Spring Mid Season March-JuneWeekend £139
Mid week £189
Autumn Mid Season Sept-OctWeekend £139
Mid week £189
High Season July-AugWeekend £179
Mid week £219
- Beautiful, uniquely customised teardrop trailer
- Made from the highest quality materials with a selection of hand finished real wood veneers
- Comfortable double bed /sofa (6’2” long and nearly 4′ wide)
- Electric hook-up cable to power cool box, lights, tv/dvd and 3 pin sockets
- 12V Leisure battery to allow the trailer to function without hook-up
- Skylight with fly screen
- 12 volt LED lighting
- Avtex TV/DVD which automatically picks up Freeview channels (and stores them) wherever you go
- Also with USB ports Hitchlock and wheel lock
Delivery & Set-upWe offer a delivery service (subject to a mileage charge), so you don’t even have to tow the Teardrop to your site if you don’t have a towbar. If you would like help setting up, to maximise your break time, we can arrange this at an extra cost of £20; we can also take everything down and pack away for you for a further £20
The Essential Glamper Package
- £40 Extra
- Gazebo Or Awning (Incl Sleeping Compartment)
- Table & Chairs
- Stove & Gas
- Hamper With Cutlery & Crockery
- Water Container
- Lantern & Torch
- Pots & Pans
- 12v Cool Box
- Washing Up Bowl
- Supplies Of Tea, Coffee,Milk & Sugar
What if I do not have a towbar?We offer a delivery service (subject to a mileage charge), so you don’t even have to tow a Teardrop to your site if you don’t have a towbar. If you would like help setting up, to maximise your break time, we can arrange this at an extra cost of £30 we can also take everything down and pack away for you for a further £30
- MTPLM: 500kg
- Width: 1.8m
- Length: 3.4m
- Berth: 2
- Height: 1.7m
Booking Terms and Conditions
- A £30 Booking Deposit is necessary to secure your dates and confirm your commitment to hire. This is payable by cheque or BACS payment and is deducted from the hire charge.
- The balance is due three weeks before your hire begins. A receipt will be emailed to you upon receiving any monies.
- Cancellation at any time, without rearrangement of the hire period, will result in a loss of the booking deposit.
- Cancellation within three weeks of the hire period will result in a loss of the booking deposit and 75% of the balance IF the hire period cannot be filled. Last minute bookings must be paid for in full no less than one week beforehand.
- A security deposit of £250 is payable by cheque prior to the start of your holiday. This will be returned within 1 day of your return if your trailer and its contents are complete and undamaged. The cost of any replacements or repairs (excluding normal wear and tear) may be deducted from this amount.
- Fully comprehensive insurance is essential and you will need to provide an up to date copy of your insurance schedule prior to collection of a trailer (this can usually be added to your insurance free of charge however if your schedule does not already include trailer
- insurance contact your insurer).
- Cars must be fitted with a suitable tow-bar with single electrics.
- All drivers must be over 25 and under 75 and have at least 2 years driving experience.
- You must supply an extra rear number plate matching your vehicle (any plate homemade is at your risk) buy a professionally made one by your local number plate supplier (average price £15).
- Please remember that vehicle documentation and ID will be required by any supplier before a number plate can be made up. We will fix your number plate securely.
- It is illegal to carry passengers in a trailer while it is transit.
- You must not take a trailer outside the UK without permission. A security deposit of £500 will be required for overseas trips.
- The wheel clamp must be used at car parks and campsites at all times.
- Charges may be made if you return a trailer late without prior warning.
- Hire charges do not include campsite fees.
- The entry side door of your trailer must be locked whenever it is unattended and overnight, when the side door can be locked from the inside. The roof vent must be closed when unattended but should be left open for ventilation when occupied.
- Dogs are not allowed inside trailers.
- No Smoking or naked flames inside trailers.
- Your trailer and its contents will be fully cleaned and laundered by ourselves on its return but if exceptionally heavy cleaning is required this will be charged for.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend terms and conditions when necessary.